Wednesday 10 April 2013

News update!

Hello everyone! Hope you had a lovely Easter whatever the weather where you were.

The last few days have been totally hectic - on Saturday I was at the newly branded Tavi Arts Market in Bedford Square, Tavistock, on Sunday I wrestled a blind into submission and finally up at the window and on Monday and Tuesday I had a delightful student with me.  She was with me to find out a little about working with and colouring aluminium and after much experimentation she finally left for Hertfordshire on Tuesday with a couple of pendants, a couple of cuffs and loads of inspiration and enthusiasm. Good luck with it Libby!  If you would like to find out more about courses just follow the link.

Yesterday I had a phone call from a lovely lady who I'd met at the Arts Market on Saturday and who'd fallen in love with one of my silver pieces.  She wanted to know if I'd still got it and her very kind husband popped over and bought it for her! I was quite sad to see this piece go as it was a favourite of mine! I might make something similar in another colour - what do you think - should I?



I'm currently working on some new designs to show you so I hope you'll like them when they're finished.

I will also be stocking two brand new galleries in the next couple of weeks, Craft Mafia in Nottingham and Porters of Station Road, Bovey Tracey, Devon so I hope you'll check them out when they fling open their doors at the beginning of May.  As well as that I will be restocking Studio 61 in Matlock and Boo Gallery in Northamptonshire with brand new work so pay them a visit if you're in the areas. I'll also be at Crocadon Producer's Fair, St Mellion on April 20th so why not come and see me - you might be able to pick up a discount or two!

So, I'm off now to put my loaves into the oven (I've been inspired by Paul Hollywood!) as the breadmaker is temporarily redundant!

See you next week!



No comments: