Thursday 22 August 2013

Open Studios and Stuff!

Hi all!

Well, this week has been all about Open Studios!  Artist David Muddyman (also husband!) and myself are trying Open Studios for the very first time this year.  I think I'm excited about it, I'm terrified that no-one will turn up or that we'll have no sales at all! It's definitely nervewracking! We've started to hang paintings and it's been a good exercise is spring cleaning!





If you're around the Plymouth area I do hope you'll come and see us!

I did have a plan to release a brand new style of aluminium jewellery at this event but my supplies still haven't arrived even though they were ordered a month ago.....grrrrrrrr......hopefully today though and I might still be able to do what I wanted.

I thought I'd also release a picture of a brand new piece that will be available to purchase at Open Studios, but there's only one so if you want it you'll need to be quick!


This collection is called Solar Flare and reflects the gorgeous weather we've had this summer. 

On another note don't forget that my work will very soon be available to buy in the gallery at Salford Museum and Art Gallery in Manchester and at a brand new jewellery gallery that will be opening it's doors in Frome on the 1st September, but more on that soon!

Hopefully speak to you next week with some pictures of how the Open Studios event is going!


No comments: